If you look at nature, every organism has it's role. In modern times, we've become the exception.
From early on, we are taught to conform, to blend in. After starting over at zero financially, after what many would consider a failed acting career, Adam Roa experienced a series of events that eventually led him to the moment of enough is enough. He started to carve his own unique path.
Since then he has gone on to become an artist, creator, and an inspiration in helping to assemble the new paradigm.
In this episode you'll learn
- What it took for Adam to start calling himself a coach even though he was already actively coaching
- The role of plant medicine in Adam's transformation
- What coaching and mentorship can do to change your life
- The big distinction between awareness and taking action
- How money is only a small part of the goal and what to aim for
- Understanding achievement and fulfillment
- How we assign value and meaning to different goals
- The lessons nature and its symbiotic relationships can tell us about our purpose
- What it means to reconnect with our own unique code and insticts
- Realizing the importance of all roles... leaders and supporters