Bar none, the most simple and useful access point to begin creating change in our lives is by shifting how we talk to ourselves and others. Our thoughts and language directly affect how we feel, breathe, act, and so much more.
Today I decided to string together a few powerful episodes where I chatted with experts in language and creating change. You'll hear from four previous guests: Mary Shores, Mark England, Bonnie Kelley, and Rick Hanson.
In this brief format, you'll hear about some ways to start observing your language and self-talk, some simple shifts to make, and how to make change last.
In this episode you'll learn
- Creating alignment and what that really means
- Barrier beliefs and tapping into your positive potential
- Tapping into the problem solving abilities of your brain
- How affirmations really work and what to do instead
- The power of proximity
- Understanding how conflict language creates a stress response and what to do instead
- What parts of your language forces you to look at worst case scenarios
- Seeing the roots and workings or victim language
- How your language shapes indecision and what to replace it with
- The benefits of the simply slowing down your rate of speech
- How your personal development is like a muscle and it needs to be trained from where you are at
- and MORE…